Summer has officially rolled in, so it's time to get your backyard party ready! It's time for making s'mores, catching lightning bugs and grilling. We've got your ultimate checklist to guarantee the perfect summer backyard. Check off a few of these, and bring on those backyard barbecues!
Ready to Transform Your Backyard?
- Mow your grass weekly
- Clear away any standing water
- Power-wash your back deck
- Finally get that shed for all of your outdoor equipment and outdoor toys
- Add mulch to your flower beds
- Add lights to footpaths
- Put in a fire pit
- Add some outdoor lighting
- Make sure your irrigation system is working
- Paint your back patio door
- Don't be afraid to add color — chairs, tables, outdoor pillows and throw rugs
- Clean your gutters
- Make sure your pool area is safe — install a safety fence and water alarm
- Install an outdoor audio/visual system
Whether you go all-in and transform your entire backyard space or just schedule a few maintenance check-ups, your backyard can be the perfect spot to make memories with friends and family all summer long!
Zaarly is the only place where you can hire home service providers who are held accountable for the work they say they will do. ReeceNichols has partnered with Zaarly to make sure you get the best service experts for all of your summer home projects. Ask your ReeceNichols agent for a $50 promo code to use on your first project!
Sign up for Zaarly. It's free!
Zaarly is available in the Kansas City metro area. Ask your ReeceNichols agent for full details.